Please read the following disclaimer carefully. By accessing and using this site you agree to the following terms:
- The information contained on this site (the “Information”) is of a general nature only and is intended to serve as an introduction to some of the services and products offered by New South Wales Treasury Corporation (“TCorp”). It is also subject to change.The site is primarily directed at providing information to NSW Government owned bodies and authorities and should be read in this context. Information is however also provided in relation to NSW Treasury Bonds. This information is provided for Australian residents only.
- TCorp makes no representation or warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of the Information or its suitability for use for any purpose and accepts no responsibility in any way (including by reason of negligence) for any error, omission or misrepresentation in the Information.
- Please be aware that because:
- of the use of “caching servers” on the internet; and/or
- your browser may not be set to refresh its cache each time a web page is viewed,
the information displayed in your web browser MAY NOT be current information from our web pages. As these factors are outside TCorp’s control, TCorp cannot be responsible for the currency of information displayed on your browser.
You should contact TCorp if you wish to confirm any information.
- The Information does not constitute and is not intended to be financial or other advice and is not to be relied upon as the basis for any investment or other decision. The Information does not constitute a recommendation or offer of, or invitation to acquire, any securities or other financial products or services.
The Information contained on this site is copyright to TCorp. The information may not be reproduced or reused for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the written permission of TCorp.
Collecting personal information
When you visit this website or download information from it, our Internet Service Provider (ISP) makes a record of your visit and records the following information: your domain name if applicable, the date and time of your visit to the website, the pages you accessed and documents downloaded. This information is only used for statistical and website development purposes.
If you send a query through this website, we will collect the personal information you send to respond to a query or request that you may make.
How we use and disclose your information
We take reasonable steps to protect any personal information we may collect from misuse, loss, unauthorised access or change.
The personal information we collect is only used for the purposes for which it is collected. We will not use or disclose any personal information for any purpose without your consent. If we do, it will only be disclosed to someone else as required by law.
Access and Accuracy
If you wish to have access to or amend any information that we hold about you please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 9325 9325 or by writing to us at Level 7, Deutsche Bank Place, 126 Phillip Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
We will have to verify your identity before meeting your requests, which we will process in a reasonable time.
If you think that your privacy has been interfered with due to a breach of our obligations in relation to your privacy, then you can complain directly to the Privacy Officer. If you are not satisfied with our response, we will advise you on your options for further proceeding with your complaint.
The internet is not a secure environment. If you send us any information, including your email address, it is sent at your own risk.
Please free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or comments.